December 4, 2017
The ‘Scalable Commodity’ (CTRM) solution:
- A Bio-Fuel customer in Denmark implemented and is now live with Scalable Commodity D365 Cloud series;
- A substantial business in Denmark, in the Agri space, has recently completed a 4 month Proof of Concept of the Scalable Commodity (CTRM) solution together with the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations ERP series. The organisation is beginning their roll out of D365 Finance and Operations to 8 European countries, starting in January 2018 with first country being Denmark. Once the rollout is complete across Europe – Denmark, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Germany and Finland, almost 2,000 D365 users with an estimated 750 Scalable Commodity (CTRM) users will be live..
- A major industrial metals business in North America has chosen the CTRM solution from Scalable. This company is the largest provider of outsourced industrial services to steel mills in North America as measured by revenue, with a substantial and growing international presence. The company provides mill services at 80 customer sites across 11 countries and a global raw material procurement network spanning five continents.The first site to go live is Canada. In the second quarter 2018 they plan roll out to the USA operation, followed by their business units across all 11 countries.
- A large Cooperative in Italy has now completed their first implementation of Dynamics AX 2012 together with Scalable Commodity; they are now planning their second site. On completion of the roll-out, the group will have an estimated 2,000 plus AX/D365 users, 500+ CTRM users.
- General interest has heightened globally for the CTRM (Commodity Trading Risk Management) across many industries. The industries include Agri Grain Producers and Traders, Fertilisers, Animal Feed Manufacturers, large Flour Millers, Scrap Metals, Snack Food Manufacturing, Coffee and Tea importers and Oil Bunkering and Physical Trading from countries as diverse as Greece, Sudan, Ukraine, India.