ERP & CRM Australian Customer News
- A customer in the agri industry is implementing the D365 CRM/Sales modules as phase one in their move to Microsoft applications. The second stage is planned for the implementation of In-the-Cloud “D365 Finance and Operations” formally known as Dynamics AX. The integration of D365 CRM with the Dynamics ERP solution is standard with the new Common Data Model from Microsoft. .
- A large specialised Not-for-Profit services customer has recently implemented their Financial applications . The organisation is now working on its phase 2 implementation which will include the Scalable Payroll and Rostering functionality.
- A leading food importer and FMCG customer in Food Distribution business has implemented Advanced Warehouse Management and Distribution modules. This first phase will also include Retail PoS outlets; phase 2 will be roll out to other state offices in Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
- A wholesale distributor in the agricultural and horticulture supply industry is in the process of implementing In-the-Cloud D365 Finance and Operations. The rollout across several states includes Finance, Distribution Logistics, CRM and will also include 12 Retail PoS sites.
- A number of Dynamics AX customers have committed to upgrade from their On-Premise solution to In-the-Cloud Azure Platform by installing Dynamics 365 (D365) Finance and Operations. These implementations are due to start in the new year.
Related Posts (YARPP)
No related posts.